What requirements should halal products meet
What requirements should halal products meet?
Products whose quality meets the halal code of requirements are considered products of the highest quality with a high degree of responsibility of the manufacturer. The modern industry of production of everyday goods is oversaturated with suppliers of products of various spheres of consumption.
In the everyday life of a person of the 21st century, there are countless products of modern culture. Sometimes it is not possible to track the quality of the food consumed or to make sure that the thing used is safe because of the lack of necessary knowledge in the whole list of sciences that somehow affect this product. people devote their lives to becoming experts in the field of current technologies and methods of manufacturing various necessities. It is simply impossible for a simple layman to delve into all these topics and ensure a completely safe life for himself and his family, excluding all sorts of pitfalls waiting in the most unexpected places.
Modern halal standards set requirements for production, storage, and distribution. Shipping and labeling methods may also be halal. The requirements of this standard apply to the following products:
* Poultry, lamb, veal, horse meat, beef, meat products of non-predatory animals.
* Fish, fish products
* Poultry eggs and their derivatives
* Dairy products and dairy products
* Grain and grain crops
• Bakery products and products made from cereals
• Fat-and-oil food products
* Fruit and vegetable juices
* Confectionery products
* Sugar production
* Vegetables, fruits, their cultivation and reproduction
* Drinking water, the process of bottling it and delivering it to citizens
* Tea, tea products and its production process
* Drinks that do not contain alcohol
* Bee products, honey
* DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS
* Technical means of food production, flavorings
* dry seasonings, spices
• Food concentrates
* Micro-organisms (fungi, yeast, bacteria, and the like)
* Packaging and its production processes
* Perfumes and cosmetics
• Production processes, premises intended for the creation of consumer products, inventory, technological equipment, personnel performing various actions with the product in the production process.
These requirements are mandatory for legal entities and individuals. All those who produce, transport and label under the “Halal " quality mark”
Permitted halal products are considered to be anything that does not harm a person. Anything that does not meet the requirements of halal is haram (forbidden).
Each of the production stages of the above item is controlled by a specially designated person - a halal controller. All of the above is acceptable if it does not cause harm to the person. The use of harmful components, toxic substances and toxic products is excluded.
If the slaughter of an animal occurred improperly, this carcass is considered haram. Also, anything that carries dirt, human excretion products, etc. becomes haram.
After reviewing this list of acceptable halal requirements, we can conclude that the choice of products with this label is the choice of a person who cares about their health. In our time, it is extremely important to monitor the quality of the goods consumed in order to keep the soul and body clean and in order. You can read more about the differences between Haram and Halal in this article.